Nlynx has a product that allows for a twinax session in a PC to be accessed via
their ES/TCP product.  Given your access to the local LAN via RAS or VPN you
can then manage the AS400 console as though you were on-site.  In terms of
capacity keep in mind that one PC can support up to four twinax cards and thus
one PC could support four consoles (one for each twinax card plus up to six
more local sessions).

Jerry Draper

PS  I sell, support, use, and recommend Nlynx products and have been since 1984
when they were SSI, then Emerald, then Andrew, and now Nlynx.