> I can probably get you pointed in the right direction more quickly.

Joe, after several conference calls w/IBM level 2 and development there
is a CM for iSeries developer flying in (now actually) to meet with the
customer tomorrow.

Since it's not my personal issue, but rather one of my employees, I
don't know the PMR number or any of the specific details, but I assure
you, this isn't apocryphal.

The details I do have is that this involves display the documents,
usually when requeting that the client open 80-100 documents at once
(something the WAF client had no problem doing). When done from a single
machine in development all is fine, when done from a number of machines
(20 I believe) in UAT testing all is not fine. We will receive
intermittent errors about not being able to open a document. However,
all the other machines open the document fine. Now, lest you tell me
it's the PC, the issue floats among the PCs. Sometimes PC_A has the
issue and PC_X is fine, other times PC_J has the problem and PC_A is
fine, etc. All the PCs are identical in hardware and software setup.

Traces, logs and all sorts of things have been sent to IBM, and I don't
think they'd be sending a developer out on their dime if they didn't
feel there was an issue.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software