To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Kohlndorfer" <bkohlndorfer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/08/2005 05:08PM
Subject: Re: PC Printing

The Epson LX300 is an impact printer. In draft mode it doesn't impact as
much as normal mode. That is when the printer is not in draft mode it takes
about twice as long because it does each line of the printout twice before
line feeding to the next line.
The spread of the characters across the page looks correct it is just that
each character printed is much smaller, so there is extra space between
characters not at the side of the paper.

Thanks,
Bob