Is there any chance that your system failed to call home for some
reason?

We were not plagued with the multiple disk failures that some
experienced a few years back and the two times we have had a disk
failure the system called home by itself and the CE called back right
away, but to be fair the second level text of the *Attention* message
does say "Press F14 and report the problem."

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group