Rick,

My primary focus for the past seven years has been
developing new Web applications as opposed to
attaching an HTML interface to existing applications,
but I have taken some time to review the essentials of
HATS, Webfacing, and PCS400, and would encourage you
to take a closer look at PCS400 in particular, if
slight modifications to your application source code
is an option.

In contrast to HATS, PCS400 bypasses the 5250
interface, which eliminates the interactive CPW
requirements of applications.  PCS400 generates more
streamlined HTML than both Webfacing and HATS, and
performs better.  Joe Pluta provides quite a bit of
personalized support to ensure a successful
transformation.  The overall architecture of PCS400 as
well as the generated UI components are more adaptable
in the event that it might be helpful to customize the
user interface, after the initial transformation.

Nathan.