Sounds like a bad Mimix implementation... we were an early adopter (around
10 years ago), and have been very happy with it over the years.  It's a
good product, but ANYTHING can be implemented badly. ;)

"phil Kestenbaum" <pkestenbaum@xxxxxxxxx>
05/27/2005 11:12 AM

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
<rob@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: Help me Justify iSeries

I used Mimix at one place. There was always a system programmer consultant
having to mess w/ it, alot of out-of-synching all the time. Put on Itera
and you're done. Actually we are doing a Rollover next weekend so I will
know more then. But you should really check them out.