From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Perno
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 6:46 AM
To: 'MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: V5R1 to V5R3

Hello everyone,

        We are preparing to upgrade our Model 270 from V5R1 to V5R3 in
the near future.  I have checked the archives and realize this jump is
possible.
I was wondering if anyone has had any problems performing the upgrade or
if anyone could share any tips (possibly an OS upgrade checklist) on
what to look out for.  Also interested in the stability of V5R3.  Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Bob Perno