1 - OS/400 partition and a small number of Linux partitions.  Probably
some artificial marketing limitation imposed upon the firmware.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

ron_adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/28/2005 11:15 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: i5 and the HMC

Actually, didn't they recently release new functionality to manage
partitions via PTFs?

Ron Adams

Marc Rauzier <mrauzier@xxxxxxx>
04/28/2005 10:59 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion