>What does the routing table look like on your dsl router?

dsl router belongs to Bellsouth & I have no access to it.

Is is possible for a 400 to be accessed by a user w/ a 172.16.x.x
address thru a router with a 10.x.x.x address. My route on 400 cfgtcp
to the 10. address. I did try adding a 172.16 address to the iSeries, and
a route, but that did not solve it (and have now removed it).
jim