Somewhere on your I_BASE_01 cd you should see R0xM00 (where x is the
release).  Near that should be is a line that says LICENSED MACHINE CODE
- RSx (where x is the LIC respin)  Our LIC CD for V5R3 is labeled RSD.

The B2924_01 and _02 are the O/S (US English).  Did you order secondary
language support?

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator