Chris, Mark, Rob and Scott.

A few more clues and I think I have the answer.

C09 has the 266C in it. Based on what Chris said, it should have a 4 port brick attached. It does NOT. In fact, I don't even HAVE a 4 port brick. I think I have one on my 270 at home though....

SO !

Looks like I need to have the 4 port brick attached to the 266C and based on Rob directions, it shows that as CTL01 and that should give me a console (won't know until I get a 4 port brick attached).

Part Deux is:

CTL02, then, has the current terminal in place, yet, it didn't give me a signon. Working the hunch that the QINTERXXX subsystem was a clue, I did use WRKSBSD QINTER* and DID find a QINTER subsystem. It has the *CONS entry in it and *ALL. But, it wasn't started. I started it and it DID give me a signon screen. I has assumed, wrongly, that the QINTER001 and QINTER002 subsystems were all that were needed. For telnet, yes, but for DSP020000 I needed to have QINTER running.

So that is it then. Before I scratch this thing I need the 4 port brick and then verify that I get a console, at that point I should be able to do what I need to do.

Thanks all for the help.

Pete

Ingvaldson, Scott wrote:

What is in slot C09?