Force DST using function 21 on the control panel.  If that gives you a DST
signon screen (and you can signon somewhere else) you can delete DSP01 and copy
QCONSOLE to DSP01.  Or you can IPL in manual to force QCONSOLE and then copy it
to DSP01.

If Autocfg is on you should also be able to delete all of your DSP* devices and
it should autocreate after an IPL.  BTW, the cursor on the right indicates that
you've lost you connection to the system, when the cursor moves to the left the
connection has been re-established.

Do you have an A900 2000 (or any other SRC) displayed on the control panel?

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group