Hi Dave

Instead of using workstation names which is not so controllable these days (PQADEV* devices in particular are a problem) you can use routing entries to solve your problem.

Off the top of my head you will need to do the something along the of the following to achieve what you want:

- add a routing entry to your QINTER subsystem description with a value of 'QINTERA'
- specify a program on the routing entry of 'TFRQINTERA' (obviously it needs to be accessible to the end user)
- write a program 'TFRQINTERA' that when called does a TFRJOB to the desired susbsyetm
- in the target subsystem ensure there is an *ANY routing entry specifying QCMD
- alter the job descriptions of the affected users to specify RTGDTA 'QINTERA'
- test it to make sure it works ;)

The only niggle I have had with this is that the transfer job step can cause an additional screen to be displayed when transferring to the target subsystem (from memory this occurs when there are messages to be displayed)

Hope this helps
Regards
Evan Harris