I'm not there anymore, but this is an interesting slant - similar to what one
can do with any client/server kind of thing. But I've never seen this mentioned
in the main NetServer literatur.

Just did a search in the Software Knowledge base and came up with an APAR for
V4R5 & V5R1, MA24645, that was a problem with NetServer writing lots of entries
to VLOGs. There were PTFs R450 MF27679 & R510 MF27680

IBM has also identified a couple other things, like exit points that slow
things down and using half-duplex instead of full-duplex. I am sure the second
issue was not the problem.

Oh, well
Vern