Pete,

I got in a hurry and copied the second PWRDWNSYS instead of a GO PTF before it.

I will have to check the CDs tomorrow. They were ordered around Christmas. I ran through everything in the hard copy that came with it but didn't see anything other than when they PTF'd the first ability to install from images. The V5R2 is latest on the CUME but do you have a link on the PTFs just to be safe.

Roger