From: Peter Dow [mailto:maillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 6:25 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: V4R3 vs V4R4 license

Hi Carl,

That's good to know.  The original machine this customer had was a model
150, and DSPLICKEY on that shows no keys.  Robbin hasn't retrieved the
waterlogged 170 yet, so we can't see that yet.  Should happen this week.
Meanwhile, he's setting up another 170 with V4R4 since it has a tape drive
on buss 0 and he was able to boot from his V4R4 backup tape.  Then it'll
just be a matter of restoring user data etc.

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050 voice
909 793-4480 fax