To Midrange-L Subscribers:

Approximately two weeks ago we subscribed to Midrange-L to monitor a discussion re our conference (The iSeries and AS/400 Connection Conference) that a business associate brought to our attention. The Midrange-L postings were sent to the same email address that receives requests for conference information.

Unfortunately the email addresses from the Midrange-L postings were included with the email addresses for legitimate requests for information, and added to our conference email broadcast list. As a result of this, several Midrange-L subscribers have received unsolicited email advertising our conference.

We are extremely sorry for this oversight and wish to apologize to those subscribers that received these unsolicited email advertisements. We would like to remove the Midrange-L email addresses, but identification of these addresses is difficult since they were integrated into our list and we are not able to identify their source.

If you are receiving unsolicited email from the iSeries and AS/400 Connection Conference, and would like to be removed from our list, please click "Remove". <http://www.as400connection.com/remove.htm> Please note: if this email note was forwarded to you from another email address, you must include the forwarding address in the reply to have it removed.

If you have questions or wish to discuss further, please feel free to send me a note at smarches@xxxxxxxxxxx or call me at 973-579-1340.

Again our apologies for this oversight,

Skip Marchesani
Conference Director
iSeries and  AS/400 Connection Conference
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC
Conference Division