Hi Rob!

I spent a fruitless hour yesterday looking at PTF cover letters for CPYTOIMPF.
No luck.

OTOH, I tried loading my trailing blank loaded CVS file into the application it
was created for and the application kindly stripped the trailing blanks for me
anyway.

<sigh> Gotta love ones and zeros...

Thanks for all your time and help on this one.

Paul Stagnoli