I wonder how worthwhile job accounting is when:
- Only 9% of your objects appear in "User libraries" according to
RTVDSKINF / PRTDSKINF *SYS
- 50+% is in "User Directories" and of that, most if that is owned by one
of three people
- QNOTES for all of the email files, etc.
- whoever created the drive space for your IXS cards via CRTNWSSTG
- whoever created the storage spaces used by TSM to back up all of your
PC's, servers, etc.

Sys      Pool   Reserved    Max  ----DB-----  --Non-DB---  Act-
Pool    Size M   Size M     Act  Fault Pages  Fault Pages  Wait
  1    2708.12    481.57  +++++     .0    .0   24.2  33.4  365.3
  2    7455.69     41.50   1098    2.8  35.9  367.2 991.6  14736
  3    4997.14       .19    458    9.0 100.8   12.2  26.6  508.1
  4    2958.07       .02     80    9.3  39.1    8.3  30.6  789.5
  5     183.01       .03     46     .0    .0     .9   2.0   92.3

WRKACTJOB
Subsystem/Job  User        Type  CPU %  Function
+CLPC42S3     zzzz36      INT     2.6  CMD-WRKQRY
 UPDATE       QNOTES      BCI     1.1  PGM-UPDATE
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI     1.0  PGM-SERVER
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI      .8  PGM-SERVER
+LYPC23S2     bbbbbb70    INT      .6  PGM-GDMENUC
 QPFRADJ      QSYS        SYS      .4
 GROUP1       cccccc      BCH      .4  PGM-ETHGROUPJQ
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI      .3  PGM-SERVER
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI      .3  PGM-SERVER
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI      .3  PGM-SERVER
+GDSPC14B     dddddd36    INT      .3  CMD-DST
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI      .2  PGM-SERVER
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI      .2  PGM-SERVER
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI      .2  PGM-SERVER
 SERVER       QNOTES      BCI      .2  PGM-SERVER
 FMLACALC     cccccc      BCH      .2  DLY-60
 EVENT        QNOTES      BCI      .2  PGM-EVENT
+ELNE08       eeeeee52    INT      .2  PGM-BPCSMENU
Some user names changed for paranoid reasons.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108