This message is aimed mainly at those who have come back to work, seen
my message, and are about to bust a blood vessel.
1)       Thank you to the list members who followed the request to keep
emails off list.
2)       The emails I received were well reasoned arguments opposing
what I said, but you all missed the point.  The reason I put the 'No
Correspondence' clause in the original email is that I wasn't
necessarily expressing my view on American home/domestic policy, I was
expressing a popularly held view that I knew would be found as offensive
to many readers as Art's original comment was to me.  However, I was
PROUD of you all for giving me intelligent arguments and not a flaming
war!
3)       Now I'm declaring a CPF2403 on all further proceedings.
Visit one of these websites now, and show you care;
 <http://www.dec.org.uk/> www.dec.org.uk
 <http://www.wfp.org/index.htm> www.wfp.org
 <http://www.ifrc.org/> www.ifrc.org

A very happy new year to you and yours, and a special happy new year to
David for all the hard work he puts in to Midrange.

Steven Donnellan
This email has been scanned for viruses, because I care!