Are your users signing on on a regular basis, frequently?
Have you ever run the ANZPRFACT command?
This command starts a nightly job where all the user profiles are examined and disabled if the user has not sign-on during the specified number of days.
Is your period too short? Mine is set at 60 days!

From the ANZPRFACT help: ""The Analyze Profile Activity (ANZPRFACT) command will determine if profiles have been inactive for the specified number of days. If a
profile has been inactive for the specified number of days it will be disabled. The last used date on the user profile is used to determine the number of days a profile has been inactive. If the last used date is blank, the restore date is used. If the restore date is blank, the creation date is used. When a profile is disabled, a message will be sent to the message queue of the user who issued the ANZPRFACT command. You should examine the profiles that are disabled by this command to determine
if they are still needed. If they are not, they should be deleted.
User profiles can be excluded from this processing by using the Change Active Profile List (CHGACTPRFL) command to add them to the list of profiles that will always be considered active. It is recommended that you add to this list any profiles that have been created to own application objects and are not used to sign on.
You will also want to add any other IBM ("Q") profiles to this list that you do not want disabled. It is not necessary to add any of the
profiles in the following list since they will not be considered inactive."" Leo

Sérgio Daniel wrote:

hi all,

my users are getting constantly disabled, and unable to log.

Where can I set a log to see what is going on?

thanks

Daniel

Mainz, Germany

-- Léo Lefebvre President Toronto Users Group for Midrange Systems Visit our home page at <http://www.tug.ca> Ph: (416) 606-5960 --- Fx: (416) 495-0100 mailto:leo@xxxxxx