Dennis,
Long time no keyboard!  :-)  There are some pretty stringent requirements for
mirroring on the iSeries as I recall.  Mirrored pairs is what falls out of
feeble mind at the moment.
Most folks have chosen a HA solution to do this.  There are many providers in
the iSeries arena.  The ones that come to mind is Lakeview Technologies and
Vision Solutions.
<hth>
Regards,
Mike Shaw