In this example you would end up with

RALYAS4B.USIBMRA.SNA.IBM.COM

So, in option 10 of CFGTCP, you would add that URL to the IP address of your machine. As someone else said, the first 2 items can be found with DSPNETA. of the machine to which you will connect. Use local location and local net ID. You also need an entry for the machine you are on. The first element is usually the name of your iSereis, the second element is APPN by default.

I would use the hosts entry first, to see that it works. Then take it out of the hosts table and put it into a DNS and see what happens. If it works, cool! If not, go back to the hosts table - have not heard whether SNA looks at the actual HOSTS file (it's actually QATOCHOSTS or something) or uses name resolution.

Now, using the hosts table for this is different, in my view, than the usual use of hosts tables. The purpose of these very specific URLs is a mapping for AnyNet only. It may be that you do not want everyone in the enterprise to have access through DNS to these IP addresses. And you may want to limit the machines which can be connected with AnyNet - a DNS would make everyone known, I tihnk, unless there is some filtering possible.

HTH
Vern