First to answer Don. I did try using QSECOFR but it did not like itl

To Ed,

I really appreciate the help.

I tried the comand CHGFCNUSG but it came back with an error.

I did a WRKFCNUSG and I looked and it did not show the Function ID.

But it did show these that deal with XE1.

QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCCMD            Commands
QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCCOLL           Collection Services
QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCESPT           Extreme Support
QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCHSFIX          Fixes
 QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCINV            Inventory
 QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCMON            Monitors
 QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCPKG            Packages and Products
 QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCSYSVAL         System Values
 QIBM_XE1_OPNAV_MCUSGRP          Users and Groups
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_DESKICONS          Creation of Desktop Icons
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_DIRUPDT            Directory Update
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_INAV               iSeries Navigator
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_ODBC               ODBC Support
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_OLEDB              OLE DB Provider
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_PWDCHG             iSeries Password Changes
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_RMTCMD             Remote Command - Command Line
QIBM_XE1_CTL_AX_DATAQUE         Data Queue
QIBM_XE1_CTL_AX_RMTCMD          Remote Command
QIBM_XE1_CTL_AX_RMTPGM          Remote Program
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DDWNLD_AO          ActiveX Automation Downloads
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DDWNLD_AUTO        Autostart Downloads
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DDWNLD_EXCEL       Excel Add-in Downloads
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DDWNLD_GUI         GUI Downloads
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DDWNLD_RTOPCB      Use of RTOPCB
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DUPLD_AO           ActiveX Automation Uploads
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DUPLD_APPREP       Appending or Replacing Host Files
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DUPLD_AUTO         Autostart Uploads
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DUPLD_EXCEL        Excel Add-in Uploads
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DUPLD_GUI          GUI Uploads
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DUPLD_RFROMPCB     Use of RFROMPCB
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DUPLD_CRTF_BASED   File Creation Based on Existing Server Fi
QIBM_XE1_CTL_DUPLD_WIZ_CRTF     File Creation Based on PC File or Excel S
QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_BACK           Cwbback
QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_CFG            Cwbcfg
QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_DBS            Cwbundbs
QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_LOGON          Cwblogon
QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_MSG            Wrkmsg
QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_PRT            Wrkprt
QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_RXD            Cwbrxd
QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_SPLF           Wrksplf
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCC_USRJ           Wrkusrj
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCCENV             Cwbenv
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_PCCREST            Cwbrest
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_5250_DSPCFG        Display Session Configuration
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_5250_EMUL          PC5250 Emulator
 QIBM_XE1_CTL_5250_PRTCFG        Printer Session Configuration

I changed this one to the following: ( it had been Default Authority =
*DENIED and the *ALLOBJ=*NOTUSED) but it did not fix it.

Function ID  . . . . . . :   QIBM_XE1_CTL_INAV
Function name  . . . . . :   iSeries Navigator

Description  . . . . . . :   Provides support to manage your server.

Product  . . . . . . . . :   QIBM_XE1_CTL_CAE
Group  . . . . . . . . . :   *NONE

Default authority  . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *ALLOWED
*ALLOBJ special authority  . . . . . . . . :   *USED

User        Type           Usage         User        Type           Usage

  (No user profiles have usage information)

Do I have to stop host servers and restart them for his to take affect.
Do I need to reboot my system?
Any Other Thoughts?

Thanks

Bruce 'Hoss' Collins
CTO
VeriQik
256 Honeysuckle Road
Suite 8
Dothan, AL 36305
(334) 836-1100
101001110.1101000100.10001001100

Ed Fishel <edfishel@xxxxxxxxxx>
08/03/04 03:21 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion