From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of G Armour
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:50 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Adopted authority vs profile switching

                Display Object Authority

 Object .  . . : QSECOFR   Owner  . . . . . : QSYS
   Library . . :   QSYS    Primary group  . : *NONE
 Object type . : *USRPRF   ASP device . . . : *SYSBAS

                   Object     -Object--   --Data---
 User     Group   Authority   O M E A R   R A U D E
 QSYS             *ALL        X X X X X   X X X X X
 QSECOFR          *ALL        X X X X X   X X X X X
 *PUBLIC          *USE        X           X       X

Other than shifting the contents so it wouldn't wrap in this email, this
is the actual screen.

Is this the shipped default?  Or did someone change this?

Looks like we have some auditing to do!

GA