The *BASE means that it's the base version of the licensed program
product. Software and hardware are seperate - you can't get them
together. You can buy this hardware, but you need to license the OS and
LPPs from IBM. That gets expensive. Of course, sometimes products are
left on systems when they're sold, but you would of course want to
scratch the disk and reinstall from the software you acquire from IBM.

That's on the small side, but it's big enough to do the green screen
stuff you want to do.