Joe Pluta schrieb:

From: Philipp Rusch

Better do it the other way as John and I and others ask you.

You're asking people to change the way they do things to make YOUR Life easier. This is unlikely to happen, especially when you tell people the way they do things is (I quote) "ridiculous".

Unless Microsoft enhances it, those who use Outlook aren't going to
change no matter how stupid you tell them they are <smile>.

Joe