   I have attempted to use AnyNet, but when I do so, it uses the "nonvirtual"
   route to get to the other Lpar.  Both Lpar's have ethernet cards with
   configured tcp interfaces.  The AnyNet solution means that I can't
   specifiy a linelist for the controller and can't predetermine the route it
   will take myself.  I haven't actually attempted this for a while, but if
   memory serves me (and at times it still does), this was the problem.

   Don