Ya thin' "Perhaps we run in a different paradigm.  :-)"...?  Correct me if
I'm wrong, but I'm guessing (and you didn't show ACTIVE jobs, but with 72K
total and 3 teraB), you ain't one-a the one-man shops the 400 is (in)famous
for, are ya Rob?  ;-D

(That IS amazing, but I'm guessing combo of software enhancements AND the
PCI-X cards.. 'd be my guess.  Dunno fer shore, other 'n that IS amazing!)