I was able to get in, for some reason.  Apparently DNS changes are
percolating, from my limited understanding, and the old and new links are
not both being supported while the changes are in progress..  'd be my
guess, anyhoo.

And, no, it doesn't does it?  Same gripe about the Info-less Center, btw.
But bells and whistles makes up for poorly, ill-thought-out design, in most
peoples eyes (apparently).

You'd think somebody at IBM would understand the concept of 24/7/365(6), and
lack thereof.  But they apparently forgot that about mid-90's, when they
decided the best way to "encourage" use of the Net was to FORCE their
clients TO the Net by giving NO OTHER OPTIONS.  Strategically sound (given
the results), but tactically lame.  Most have just become accustomed to
Exceedingly Poor customer service (ALL the way around, not just IBM's) as a
result, so mebbe the tactics WERE sound in that respect??