I have received the same message, and I've taken myself off their mailing
Orvis list.  I will not do business with them.

I find their blundering, clumsy, and ineffectual censorship to be much
offensive than the correct term for a female dog (and these people call
themselves "sportsmen"?) or any out-of-context combination of letters.

-reeve