dcl &cantusecmd *char 7 'CPFxxxx'
dcl &cantuselib *char 7 'CPFxxxx'
dcl &cantusefil *char 7 'CPFxxxx'

mycommand
   monmsg cpf0000
   rcvmsg msgid(&msgid) rmv(*yes)
   SELECT
      WHEN COND(&msgid *eq '       ') /* everything is cool */
      WHEN COND(&msgid *eq &cantusecmd) THEN(DO)
              /* oops security issue, alert the proper people */
           ENDDO
      WHEN COND(&msgid *eq &cantuselib ) THEN(DO)
              /* library issue */
           ENDDO
      WHEN COND(&msgid *eq &cantusefil ) THEN(DO)
              /* File issue */
           ENDDO
      OTHERWISE CMD(DO)
              /* now we have an opportunity for improvement */
           ENDDO
   ENDSELECT