Have you worked with IBM's Partner in Education program? You might be
able to find a Business Partner who would do the install for free.
Darn...I was just in Madison a couple of weeks ago for the Linkin Park
concert...I could have dropped by, did the install, and bill the whole
trip as a business expense. :)