Hi Jim,

There is no OVRPRTF at the moment. The current status is a PRTF created with
DEVTYPE(*AFPDS) and FRONTOVL(MyOverlay). Displaying the File Description
shows the Overlay, but I have to admit that I haven't checked the spool file
with option 8. We could safely assume that this will show the right
settings, but I will double-check it tomorrow when I get back to work (based
in the UK, I am already in the warm at home).

What I found strange was that I was able to display the spool file. I
actually expected a message saying that the spool file couldn't be
displayed, sent, etc. but in fact, option 5 displays the content rather
nicely (data only). So, this tends to prove that I might be wrong
somewhere... On the other hand, I got the same results with the IBM samples,
which led me to think that the overlay would get lost somewhere (ie, the
printer would not be able to print it). To make things more confusing, this
printer was used in the past to print reports with logos...

I am indeed going in circles!!!

Any input to resolve this rather annoying issue will be more than welcome...

Fabrice