Hi Vern,
Greetings for a wonderful day! Thank you so much for
your valuable mail.
However, we have a time tested procress in place where
the files are sent by the vendor to some unix machine
& from there some program loads the files to AS400.
I have to work out on  the import programs from unix
to AS400 by consulting people ???...Any suggestions on
this ?
I never had this kind of expertize...
TIA,
Murali.