Then you got that working by the grace of God.  Upon upgrading to V5R2 I
had a significant percentage of my PC's either not connect, or connect
only with a lot of stress.  Service packs sometimes helped.  Mostly
upgrading them to V5R2 of iSeries Access did the trick.

"All creatures will make merry... under pain of death."
-Ming the Merciless (Flash Gordon)

"Chuck Ackerman" <CAckerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/12/2003 12:14 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: V5R3 and Hardware Requirements - iSeries Access Support

Also, don't forget, just because IBM no longer supports it doesn't mean
it won't work together.

For example, we have V2R5 on our AS/400 but have V4R2 of Client Access
in our retail stores.  I suspect that IBM doesn't support that scenario
but it DOES work.

Chuck
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer.