This is APAR SE12151.  If you are on V5R2 you require PTF SI10842.

The problem QSQSRVR job is being used by the Management Central server.
Even if you are ending the MGTC server before the backup this pending change
will not go away.  One workaround is to end the problem QSQSRVR job and that
will cause a rollback.  This did not appear to be a workable option to me
though, because there are usually about 20 QSQSRVR jobs running (and only
one will have the problem.)

The good news is that this is not a serious problem even though you will get
a message stating that your backup "may not be usable."

Be sure to stop the Management Central servers (ENDTCPSVR *MGTC) before you
backup QUSRSYS if you use it SWA.  Also stop any HTTP servers before the SAV
or you will get "Object in use" messages for the log files.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
AS/400 System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group