Joanne, I looked at APARs and PTFs but found nothing that mentioned QPQCARTC.

Maybe check the object to see whether it is damaged.

Then get current on CUMEs and group PTFs.

Then, if it's still a problem, I guess I'd record the settings for the device description (or output queue?) for the printer, then delete the object and recreate. If that still doesn't work, I guess it's a call to IBM.

HTH

Vern