Well, I assume the above to be correct.  And some sort-a zipcode file (USPS
or 3rd party or tool based on one) is gonna be the better solution than
trying to hard-code some algorithm, which is gonna change over time without
your knowing, btw (regardless of whether you're hoping to avoid one or not,
Booth...;-)...