Jerry here is a (real ugly) program I have used to do exactly what you
want.

 * CHGCMD CMD(HLDJOBQ) VLDCKR(*LIBL/HLDJOBQVC)
IJQLIB       DS
I                                        1   1 XX
I                                        2  11 JOBQ
I                                       12  21 LIB
I           SDS
I                                      244 253 JOB
I                                      254 263 USER
I                                      264 269 NBR
I            DS
I                                    P   1   85CMDLEN
I              'SNDMSG MSG(''Jobq '  C         MSG1
I              ' held by '           C         MSG2
I              'TOUSR(*SYSOPR) '     C         MSG3
C           *ENTRY    PLIST
C                     PARM           JQLIB
C                     PARM           SBS    10
 *
C           MSG1      CAT  JOBQ      FIN1   27
C           FIN1      CAT  MSG2      FIN2   36
C           FIN2      CAT  USER      FIN3   47
C           FIN3      CAT  ''') '    FIN4   50
C           FIN4      CAT  MSG3      FINAL  70
C                     Z-ADD70        CMDLEN
C                     CALL 'QCMDEXC'
C                     PARM           FINAL
C                     PARM           CMDLEN
 *
C                     SETON                     LR

 Bryan Dietz
3X Corporation
614-410-9205