On Thursday 14 August 2003 19:42, you wrote:
Steve,

Please allow me to tender my apologies, if you think I have been an
insensitive boor. I have been gently notified offline by another regular
poster that I might not have taken all the points into consideration when I
posted my reply.

I agree, wholeheartedly, that one condition of membership on this group is to
have read *and* understood the Eric Raymond's "How to ask a smart question".

Once again, my apologies.

Warm Regards
Narayanan