From: Condon, Mike [mailto:M1C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 8:28 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Test Development System Survey

We are currently using our AS400 production box for development as well
(the test/production systems are separated by logins/environment
variables). How many of you all also combine both on one machine, and
has this caused performance problems for you? Or do you use a test
machine for development specifically because of this (or wish you had
unsubscribe, or change list options,

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have
delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose
or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.  We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.