Al,

Must have been a BIG closet if it was a model B30.  ;-)
Those old 9406 rack systems could definitely take the heat.  Back in the
early 90's I had several occasions where our air conditioning failed and
our B45 system didn't seem to care.  Not sure it ever hit 140'F though.

The story is basically as I had heard it years ago, but like I said I just
didn't like the way it was told on the video.  Maybe I had my "stupid" hat
on when I first viewed it.  :-)

...Neil

Al Barsa <barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2003/06/24 17:57

cc

Subject
Re: iSeries Legends

The super happened to have a thermometer for sticking into duct work, and
that went to the top and pinned over it's max of either 130 or 135.
Frankly, I don't remember.  The was the Monday after Christmas, 1999.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390