From:   midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark A. Manske
Sent:   Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:36 PM
To:     'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject:        RE:

Level checks, recompile and take the retry option -
Someone on call might be irritable for those missed,
but all in all not a big deal to work around.

I would also give the vendor some grief too, how your
system is with regards to libraries should not have
any effect on their code, if it does, their code is
being very narrow minded as how to run, what if you,
God forbid, still have S/36 stuff on your box, hey -
if it works (ain't broke) why fix it.

HTH
Mark