Thanks, I don't know your product.  I'll give the web site a good look.
 My assumption this runs in a browser and won't work on dumb terminals.
That could be a problem.  I had not considered going with this type of
solution (Web Facing).  The system is at v5r1.

?

?---
Douglas Hart - Sr. Consultant
Certified IBM iSeries System Administrator
mailto:DougHart@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://dhart.no-ip.info