> From: Richard B Baird
>
> i'd done it before a long time ago, but forgot how.  hopefully i'll
> remember next time, and at least now it'll be in the archives.

I'm hoping you used STRSQL? to do this. If so, you could have saved the
session in a text file.  In fact, you probably still have the instructions
in the "magical STRSQL buffer", and if you did a STRSQL again, you'd see
those old instructions.

If that's the case, if'n I wuz you, I'd immediately do a STRSQL, then hit F3
and on the "Exit Interactive SQL" session, select option 4 to "Save session
in source file".  You have options to create a brand new file and/or member,
and then save the session.  Do this every time you do something new and cool
or useful.

You'll eventually end up with a whole slew of snippets in there that you can
then cut and paste when you need something.  They're also nice as a basis
for embedded SQL statements.

(See folks?  I really DO use SQL!  Honest!)

Joe