Too late for that particular library as I had to scramble to sav/rst it.  I
will post as soon as I come across something else.

>>> franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx 03/25/03 12:52PM >>>
Ted - do a dspobjd on an object missing from SAVCHGOBJ, and tell us what
the last save date/time/ and especially "command" (see example below)

Also - there has been some misleading info in some previous posts on this
today.
SAVCHGOBJ will save all the changed objects since the last SAVLIB (or DLO,
etc).
if not using REFDATE & REFTIME parms, allowing you to restore with the
savlib and
the latest savchgobj.

If you are journalling files there are other parms to consider.
Read the Backup & Recovery manual for examples of all of this.

                      Display Object Description - Full
  Save/Restore information:
  Save date/time . . . . . . . . . . :   03/25/03  01:19:12
  Save active date/time  . . . . . . :   03/25/03  02:06:51
  Restore date/time  . . . . . . . . :
  Save command . . . . . . . . . . . :   SAVLIB
  Device type  . . . . . . . . . . . :   Tape

jim