The control group created by Initializing BRMS keeps failing when I try to
run it, the errors in the job log are as follows:

   Begin processing for control group QLTSDOM00 type *BKU.
   Devices TAP01 will be used for control group QLTSDOM00 type *BKU.
 > DSPMSG     QSYSOPR
   The Domino server cannot be saved or restored at this time.
   Error occurred processing exit command for control group QLTSDOM00.
   Starting save of media information at level *LIB to device TAP01.
   Member QA1AOBJ added to output file QA1AOBJ in library QTEMP.
   Data area Q1AKEYSPAC created in library QTEMP.
   11 objects saved from library QUSRBRM.
   Save of BRM media information at level *LIB complete.
   Control group QLTSDOM00 not successful.
   q1aSysObj Error: The object type (M CTLGR) is not defined in this map..

   Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
   Object copied.
   Object changed.
   Object changed.
   Object changed.
   Pointer not set for location referenced.
   Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
   q1aSysObj Error: The object type (M CTLGR) is not defined in this map..

   Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
   Object copied.
   Object changed.
   Object changed.
   Object changed.
   Pointer not set for location referenced.
   Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
 > go brms
 /*      */
 q1aSysObj Error: The object type (M CTLGR) is not defined in this map..
 Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
 Object copied.
 Object changed.
 Object changed.
 Object changed.
 Pointer not set for location referenced.
 Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
 q1aSysObj Error: The object type (M CTLGR) is not defined in this map..
 Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
 Object copied.
 Object changed.
 Object changed.
                                                                    More.
  Object changed.
  Pointer not set for location referenced.
  Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
  q1aSysObj Error: The object type (M CTLGR) is not defined in this map..

  Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
  Object copied.
  Object changed.
  Object changed.
  Object changed.
  Pointer not set for location referenced.
  Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
  q1aSysObj Error: The object type () is not defined in this map..
  Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
  Object copied.
 Object changed.
 Object changed.
 Object changed.
 Pointer not set for location referenced.
 Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
 q1aSysObj Error: The object type () is not defined in this map..
 Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
 Object copied.
 Object changed.
 Object changed.
 Object changed.
 Pointer not set for location referenced.
 Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
 dspjoblog
                                                                    More.
   q1aSysObj Error: The object type () is not defined in this map..
   Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
   Object copied.
   Object changed.
   Object changed.
   Object changed.
   Pointer not set for location referenced.
   Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
 > WRKDOMCSL SERVER(iowa80)
   q1aSysObj Error: The object type () is not defined in this map..
   Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
   Object copied.
   Object changed.
   Object changed.
                                                                      More

  Object changed.
  Pointer not set for location referenced.
  Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
> go ptf
> WRKDOMCSL SERVER(iowa80)
  q1aSysObj Error: The object type () is not defined in this map..
  Copying file to:/tmp/brms/assert.
  Object copied.
  Object changed.
  Object changed.
  Object changed.
  Pointer not set for location referenced.
  Exception handler not available because of reason code 3.
> dspjoblog

Is the control group that BRMS creates junk?  The *BKUGRP created ran
fine, if I need to make a new one from scratch does anyone know the
details of good one to use?  I saw one somewhere about a year ago on the
Internet that gave step by step instructions.  The Redbooks are just so
damm vague.  Help please, anyone.