Do you have a link to some documentation that'll back this up?  One of our
designers is planning on being able to store 250,000 (or more) docs in an
IFS folder (!).

Using this statfs report, how many objects can I store in '/tomh'?:

Object....... /tomh
File system type....... "root" (/)
Block size...... 4096
Total blocks...... 180289536
Blocks fre....... 115972085
Object link maximum..... 1000000
Directory link maximum.... 1000000
Pathname component maximum...... 255
Path name maximum..... *No maximum
Change owner restricted..... Yes
No truncation........ Yes
Case Sensitivity.... No
Path of mounted file system.... /TOMH/
Path mounted over..... /TOMH/
Protection...... Read-write
Setuid execution..... Not supported
Mount type....... Not supported
Read buffer size..... Not supported
Write buffer size..... Not supported
Timeout........... Not supported
Retry Attempts......... Not supported
Retransmission Attempts..... Not supported
Regular file attribute minimum
   time...................... Not supported
Regular file attribute maximum
    time..................... Not supported
Directory attribute minimum
    time..................... Not supported
Directory attribute miximum
    time..................... Not supported
Force refresh of attributes on
    open.................... Not supported
Attribute and name caching...... Not supported
Data file CCSID......... Not supported
Pathname CCSID...... Not supported