You're right.

I gave my example for a few reasons,
1)  A last feeble attempt to get them to upgrade.
2)  In case any of the people running newer systems tried to look at their
QSTRUP program and couldn't figure out how TCP was starting either.

Benjamin Franklin

"Bob Crothers" <Bob2@cstoneindy.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
02/07/2003 08:54 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion